Tips Buy Bonsai tree
Sale and purchase bonsai and bonsai course require tips and tricks of its own so that both you as a seller or buyer can get the best results from your transaction.
If you want to buy a bonsai as your collection, there are many things that need your attention so that you get a product that will discount a good quality and can really satisfy you.
If you sell bonsai, you have to learn and understand many things about the products you sell, including how to plant and how to care.
Tips Buy Bonsai
Here are some tips that may helpful for you when visiting a place selling bonsai:
– Select the sellers are reliable and have a good reputation
– Shake the pot of tree you want to buy. If you shake the tree, select another tree and do the same thing. If there is such a thing means the tree has a problem with its roots.
– Make sure that the pot has a hole in the bottom to place out the water. Note that if the visible tree roots emerging from the water hole, then your tree should be moved to another larger pot.
– If the tree you purchase some sort of wire fitted for specific purposes such as helping to bend the branches and so forth, making sure that the wire does not cause an incision on the trunk and branches of trees that you buy. If it turns out the wire until slashing the trunk or branches of the tree, you should know that to get back to its original state, it would take many years, sometimes the incision will not be recovered or lost.
– Ask as many questions about the tree you want to purchase to the seller in the sale of bonsai you choose such as when trees were transferred to pots, the tree will need water and sunlight, how old the trees and so forth.
– Ensure that the tree you buy has a label name in the pot where it is grown. Generally, the selling point of bonsai will write the Latin name of each pot to help buyers know what kind of tree they buy so that they know how to take care of him properly.